Do you love the taste of slowly smoked foods mixed with the flavor of your grill? Cookshack has the perfect combo for you. Cookshack Pellet Grills give the perfect balance between slow-smoked and grilled. Using charbroiler technology, our PG1000i pellet grills are able to reach temperatures up to 600°F, as well as slow smoke for hours.
In comparison to others, Cookshack Pellet Grills outshine the competition!
- Typically rust out after 3-5 years.
- Replacement parts are expensive, difficult to find, and difficult to install.
- Are difficult to maintain consistent cooking temperatures.
- Are expensive to operate. The cost of the grill is lowered, however, the price is then made up with exclusive fuel pellets.
- Are difficult to clean; need to remove the grates and grease tray to clean out the firebox.
- Have frequent auger jams, leading to motor failure.
- Electrical wires and switch rust, breaking down after prolonged exposure to humidity.
- Fastening joints, handles, and hinges break after years of usage.
- Feature bare bones standard features; accessorizing to a comparable level of functionality significantly adds to the overall price.
The best part about pellets is the flavor. Charcoal and gas only have one flavor, but pellets give your cooking the diversity it needs. These 100% food-grade pellets are available in 20 lb. bags and come in hickory, mesquite, oak, and fruitwood.
Do you have a pellet grill but need the perfect item to spice it up? Cookshack offers many pellet grill accessories such as covers, seafood grills, pepper popper grills, stainless steel grills, jerky rods, extra shelves, and rib racks.