Do you love the taste of slowly smoked foods mixed with the flavor of your grill? Cookshack has the perfect combo for you. The Fast Eddy’s™ by Cookshack Pellet Grills give the perfect balance between slow smoked and grilled. Using charbroiler technology, our PG500 and PG1000 pellet grills are able to reach temperatures of over 800°F, as well as slow smoke for hours.
In comparison to others, Fast Eddy’s™ by Cookshack Pellet Grills outshine the competition!
- Typically rust out after 3-5 years.
- Replacement parts are expensive, difficult to find and difficult to install.
- Are difficult to maintain consistent cooking temperature.
- Are expensive to operate. The cost of the grill is lowered, however, the price is then made up with exclusive fuel pellets.
- Are difficult to clean; need to remove the grates and grease tray to clean out the fire box.
- Have frequent auger jams, leading to motor failure.
- Electrical wires and switch rust, breaking down after prolong exposure to humidity.
- Fastening joints, handles and hinges break after years of usage.
- Feature bare bones standard features; accessorizing to a comparable level of functionality significantly adds to overall price.
The best part about pellets is the flavor. Charcoal and gas only have one flavor, but pellets give your cooking the diversity it needs. These 100% food grade pellets are available in 20 lb. bags and come in hickory, mesquite, oak and fruitwood.
Do you have a pellet grill but need the perfect item to spice it up? Cookshack offers many pellet grill accessories such as covers, seafood grills, pepper popper grills, stainless steel grills, jerky rods, extra shelves and rib racks.