We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Cookshack, Inc. uses your information to provide requested products and services and to support core business functions. These include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and to communicate with you about those requests
- To register and service your account
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.